Hauptmenü

TACtic teamplay

Begonnen von marcel, Sa, 24. Sep 2011, 12:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

marcel

(First of all, allthough I speak and read German, I can't write, hence this post in English.)

I have been going through this forum, and I find a lot of threads about different cards, and how to use them, however I do not find any threads about the most important aspect of TAC, the teamplay. (If there are any threads I have missed, I would love a link.) I would love to discuss teamplay in this thread.

I want to start with the card exchange at the beginning of each round. The card exchange is one of the best oportunities to communicate with your partner, and should be used to the fullest.

Which cards should you give to your partner? The following list is numbered by priority, though priority can change slightly based on the situation.

1. If your partner can get one of his marbles in his house, and you have the card to do this, you give him this card. This is the object of the game, so this should be your first priority.

2. of all, if your partner does not have a 1/13, and will need one (or most likely need one) you try to give him one. (Only if you don't need it off course.) most people do realize this rule.

If your partner can get his marble in the house in one turn, but he has an oponent behind him, who can take him out in one turn, you may consider giving him a 1/13 if he needs it after losing the marble.

3. If your partner can take out an oponents marble in the first turn, and you have the card to do this, you give it to him. If the oponents marble is likely to get in the house, this option gets more priority.

4. If your partner has a 1/13, and you have a 4 you don't need, give him the 4. This will give your partner the best chance to get a marble in the house in 3 moves.

5. If your partner has a 1/13, and you don't have a 4 (or you need it yourself), give him a 1-8*. This will give your partner the best chance to get a marble in the house in 3 moves if he has a 4 himself.
*Off course these numbers change if your partner already has some marbles in the house.

6. For the first round (or any other round where the person to you right and your partner will start with a new marble) If the person to your right is the start player/will be the first to set up a new marble, and you have a 12, give it to your partner. If the person to your right tries to do a 1/13 - 4 - in the house move, your partner can get the marble at the second step

These are the cards to give to your partner, based on his situation. These options have the priority in giving cards to your partner, but before you do this, always check if you don't need the card more yourself.

Next come the cards that you give to your partner, with which he can help you. And the cards to give when there is no obvious way to help eachother with the cards in your hand. These I will discuss in a following post.

In the mean time, I would love to hear some opinions on this.
Pleas excuse the posts in English.
I read and speak German, but I don't write it.

her damit

Diese Website verwendet TACookies. Durch die Nutzung dieser Webseite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass Cookies gegessen werden. Ich will unbedingt mehr darüber wissen